Conger-Elsea training on Human Performance Improvement includes: Error Modeling, Error-Likely Situations, Error Precursors, Conservative Decision Making, Analyzing Safety Culture and its impacts upon Human Performance, Expectancy Theory of Behavioral Psychology, and a recommended Human Performance Error Prevention Tool Box.
- Essential Elements of Development Training – 2Day
- Essential Elements of Development Training - Supervisor – 1Day
- Interpersonal Skills – 1-2Day
- Human Error Prevention / Reduction – 1Day
- Human Performance Improvement – 1Day
- Injury Prevention – 1Day
- Hazard Recognition and Analysis – 1Day HELP ME SELECT A COURSE