This course is intended to familiarize organizations with the key characteristics and attributes which are common among those organizations that have safety culture concerns. During the course each of the characteristics will be discussed, with examples, and the participants will develop potential solutions for discussion. The treatment of safety culture within this workshop is consistent with the definition and description espoused by several regulatory agencies.
- Interpreting Safety Culture and Work Environment Assessment Results – 3Day
- Creating and Sustaining a Healthy Safety Culture – Managers and Supervisors – 3Day
- Safety Culture for Individuals - 1Day
- Creating A Healthy Safety Culture – Management’s Roles – 1Day
- Safety Behavior Observation – 1Day
- Safety Culture and Work Environment Management - 1Day HELP ME SELECT A COURSE