Characterized by a legacy of ethics and an esteemed industry stature that stem from our founders, Dorian Conger and Ken Elsea, whose stamp of approval is fixed to all of the firm’s content and services.
A distinctive collection of over sixty industry-focused professionals, from private business and government agencies, who cultivate a rich understanding of topics that are relevant to YOU and your organization.
Comprehensive training workshops and certifications that command attention and provide real solutions.
- (MORT) Management Oversight and Risk Tree
- (RCA) Root Cause Analysis / Incident Investigation
- (ACE) Apparent Cause Evaluation
- (CAP) Corrective Action Program
- Safety / Safety Culture Assessment
- Regulatory Communication, Compliance, and Education
- Audits and Evaluations
- Nuclear Material Handling
- Nuclear Licensing and Strategic Regulatory Counsel
- Significance Determination Process
- (NDT) Nondestructive Testing
- Preparation and Support for Enforcement & Regulatory Conferences
- Preparation and Support for ALL NRC Inspections Including: 95001, 95002, 95003